The parishes that were within the constituency boundary are Inverkip, Greenock, Port Glasgow, Kilmacolm, Houston and Killellan, Erskine, Inchinnan, Renfrew, Govan (part of) taking in Scotstoun and Yoker, Eastwood, Paisley, Kilbarchan, Lochwinnoch, Beith (part of) taking in Beith Mill and Rosebank Printfield, Neilston, Dunlop (part of), Mearns, Eaglesham, Barrhead.
|Mount Florida Glasgow
|Babcock and Wilcox
|New Kilbarchan (from 1913)
|Nitshill and Hurlet Glasgow
|Old Kilbarchan (to 1917)
|Hilllington Estate Glasgow
|Parklea (boundary change)
|Bridge of Weir
|J. G. Fleming Houston
|Robertson Park Renfrew
|St John’s Barrhead
|Victoria Park Glasgow
|Walworth was the first club situated in Howwood possibly on the site of the railway station, then becoming Bowfield and now the new club of Midtownfield being shortened to Midton.
Browns (Renfrew) was renamed in the year 2000 as Robertson Park.
When the car factory in Linwood was in full swing the company built a bowling green which was called Rootes. Later on it changed its name to Pressed Steel.
|Clubs not eligible for membership due to having their own elected MP –
Greenock area, Ardgowan, Grosvenor, Lady Alice, Hillend, Greenock Victoria and Wellington Park.
Anchor, Abercorn, Caledonia, CPC, Ferguslie, Hawkhead, Meikleriggs, Priorscroft, Victoria and Wellmeadow.